Career Opportunity at MIST ICT Directorate
Job Title: Software Engineer (.NET Platform) Number of Vacancies: 02
Job Type: Full-Time (Govt. or Contractual)
- BSc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university.
- 1 to 2 years of industry experience
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2012 – higher version
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – higher version and MySQL
- ERP or advance application developer will be given preference
Age: Maximum 35 years as on 01 August 2017.
- Creative skill in problem solving and developing Algorithms
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Web API, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL, Web Services, Microsoft/Crystal Reports, JSON, XML, SOAP, XSLT etc.
- Strong experience with RDBMS. Knowledge in Joining, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Data Normalization, etc.
- Ability to design system utilizing SOA and multi-tier architecture
- Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering
- Design, Develop, and Troubleshoot large-scale Enterprise Systems involving Web App, Mobile Apps, Web Portals, Web Services and third party Cloud Services
- Conduct peer reviews and provide guidance to teammates and team lead
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- High integrity and intellectuality
- Adherent to teamwork and always represent team in work and achievement
- Passionate to solve problems ensuring quality
- Motivated to learn and work with new technologies
Organization: Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Job Location: Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka
Application Deadline: June 25, 2017 (Early Applications will be given preference)
Salary: Very Competitive Salary and Negotiable.
How would you apply?
If you believe you are the right candidate, then send your CV to email@example.com with the exact subject line “SE_NET_20170625” on by June 25, 2017.
IMPORTANT: Resume attached without above subject line will not be processed. If you already applied before in “SE_NET_20170610” then no need to apply again. You will must be notified for the